Just cooked a feast in beautiful Big Sur at Caroline and Werner’s getaway (Big Sur Getaway). We had such a good time, and I can’t stop thinking about how well everything turned out, and how warm and gracious all the guests were. Such a good time.
Also, thank you to photographers Jamie Street + Michelle Pullman who took shots of the event. Pictures to come. Visit Rad+ In Love for their wedding photography.
• Cumin Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Heirloom Carrots
• Grilled Dandelion Greens and Braised Leeks
• Radicchio, Fennel and Arugula Salad. Mustard Anchovy Vin. Pecorino Romano
• Farro Salad. Melted leeks, Wild Mushrooms and Delicata Squash
• Garbanzo Bean Ragout Braised in Red Wine, San Marzano Tomatoes and Herbs
• Fettucini tossed in an Olive Tapenade w/ Broccolini and fresh Early Girl Tomatoes
• Jicama Apple and Cucumber Salad w/ Fresh Garden Herbs
• Oven Pickled Yellow Beets Parfumed w/ cloves and topped w/ Goat Cheese
• Sumac and Pomegranate Mollasses Leg of Lamb w/ Charmoula and Lamb Jus
• Pound Cake w/ Meyer Lemon Curd and Whipped Cream